Thursday, February 20, 2014

But at least I don't have a moment to spare to reflect on our sad, dangerous, out of touch and corrupt government ,. , ,

Okay, so I've been away from home, and will continue to be so until the end of March. Very little time available to think of anything consequential, midst all of the child care going on. I think child care used to be easier forty years ago -- I don't remember it being this tiring.

As for the rest, well, the first part of February about the most exciting thing we did was watch the snow fall. Now, the most exciting thing I'm doing is watching the snow melt.

I have become quite good at putting a little four month old baby to sleep, thus earning the name, "Mr. Excitement."

The only problem now, is that I cannot either stand or sit without quietly rocking back and forth at the exact best rhythm to put a baby to sleep. Of course, I now resemble one of those poor wretches who sit and rock all day by reason of a brain injury.

I worry about becoming a head banger.

No comments: